Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Years My Friends!


Happy New Years My Friends!

It's that time of year again when resolutions are made and broken, lets me honest and we all have a fresh positive outlook for the year ahead.  When it came to deciding my new resolutions I decided I wanted to be realistic since losing 50 pounds in 2 months is impossible.  So here are my resolutions for this year, all which I think are attainable:

1. Becoming more active, meaning going to the gym, taking a spin class or going for a walk with a friend or on my own.  Taking the dogs for a walk, stop go, stop go, will not count.  And with this goal I am sure eating healthier and losing weight will follow but I will be focusing on becoming more active and healthier.

2. No texting and driving, period.  It took me 15 minutes to get home tonight and I was having withdrawals.  Will this be harder than quitting smoking? Only time will tell.

3. No aspartame.  It is not good for you and therefore it is being cut from my life.  I know I will not be able to avoid it entirely but it will no longer be apart of my life.

That's it my friends.  Nothing too big and nothing out of reach.  Simple.

I would love to hear what your resolutions are!

I wish you all the best in 2014 and check back here Friday as my first retro blog will be up!

Happy New Years to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment