Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Where In The World Is... #ohsolindsay


The rumors are true my friends, Oh So Lindsay is leaving Canada for two months and exploring the all Europe has to offer!  I am taking a leap of faith in myself and have quit my job in search of this new wonderful experience.

I am meeting my bestie in Berlin, where she currently lives with her fiancee and the three of us will travel to Paris staying in Montmarte.  We will be there for one week enjoying the sights AND going to Euro Disney!  From Paris, we will travel through France into the South and on our way to the next destination, which is unknown at this time.  We hope to have enough time to see Spain, Italy, Greece and Croatia and then back to Germany to experience everything it has to offer and Christmas!  And I will hopefully get to see some relatives!

You may not know this about me but This Girl Loves Christmas and Germany is the best place for this Christmas gal with amazing Christmas markets throughout the whole country, I am in for a real treat, my suitcases will be packed to the brim with goodies for good little girls and boys :)

Follow #ohsolindsay as I will be tagging every and all pictures
Add me to your instagram (ohsolindsay), twitter (@ohsolindsay), and facebook (ohsolindsay) to follow me day to day! 
And of course on my blog (Oh So Lindsay) where I will be sharing this amazing trip in detail, from where I stay to where I eat and the sights I see!

And be sure to follow my friend Little Miss Mama, the hotest, hipest, lifestyle, fashion and Mom blogger around.  She has the best fashion sense and always shares her thoughts, crafts and ideas with everyone, don't miss out!  And she may just have some updates on me (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

The adventure begins October 20th, 2013!

You Only Live Once!

No comments:

Post a Comment