Monday, July 8, 2013

Retro Week Nights, Big Brother and Monday's Line-up

Happy Monday My Friends,

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

Before I start my blog my Oh So Mommy wanted to let you all know that Rhoda has been added to retro week nights starting at 8pm on KVOS channel 30.
For those of you who love these oldies but goodies the line up is a good one!



8:00pm Bewitched
8:30pm I Dream of Jeannie
9:00pm Mary Tyler Moore
9:30pm Rhoda
_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey all you Big Brother fans, have you been enjoying the season so far?

I have enjoyed the season so far, as with most seasons it takes awhile for me to really get into it but as this season starts to heat up I'll be right there watching every moment of it!

My least favourite in the house: it's a tie between Aaryn and Jeremy.  You can only be on top for so long before you slide down that big brother hill so fast your head spins, so watch what you say and what you do because it will come back to bite you.

My most favourite is still Elissa.  I am routing for her and hoping that she stays this week but I have a feeling she is going to be gone, I think giving her being awarded MVP every week defeats the purpose and has now put a huge target on her back.  If she is evicted I don't know who I will root for... hmm I will have to give that some thought.  Any suggestions?.

Looks like from the Big Brother live feeds that Aaryn, Jeremy, Kaitlin and GinaMarie are definitely in an alliance but little do the girls know Jeremy is with the Moving Company and not voting their way.

There was a barely there hot tub party last night, initiated by Amanda and I am wondering if it will be shown this week.  Amanda was walking around in just her underwear and convinced some other players to join her!

Don't forget Big Brother days have changed.  The next episode will be Wednesday July 10th at 5pm EST / 8pm PST on CBS.
_______________________________________________________________________________
As for tonight there isn't much on so go out and enjoy the summer sunshine, if you are staying in (where the a/c is) here is the line-up you can look forward to:

New American Ninja Warrior at 5pm EST/8pm PST on NBC
New The Bachelorette at 5-7pm EST/8-10pm PST on ABC
New Mistresses at 7pm EST/10pm PST on ABC
New Under the Dome at 7pm EST/10pm PST on CBS

Enjoy your evening!!
xoxo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment