Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hey All You Big Brother Fans....

Hello My Friends,

I hope you all had a great Canada Day long weekend!

So what have we thought about the season so far?  Who are your faves now that you've seen three episodes?

Well let me tell you and I am a little afraid to, but I really like Elissa.  I know, I know she's Rachel's sister but I also liked Rachel, although annoying at times, she was a good player and under estimated.  The only advantage that Elissa has is an inside track to playing the game but some of these players have been fans forever and they could possibly have the exact same ideas.
I also like the moving company, for now, but I think Jeremy and McCrae will not be as cool and play it out like Howard, Spencer and Nick can.  So the moving company may have to move on!

What have I thought about McCrae as HoH?
I think he has acted cowardly as the head of the household when confronted about his decisions and his alliances.  Pulling Candice off and putting Elissa up proved nothing and I think it made him look very weak.


As we have gotten to know our house guests over the past week via live feeds, there have been a few surprises:  The biggest and most talked about is Aaryn.  Sweet and innocent looking Aaryn, now being labelled the 'Paula Deen' of the Big Brother house was just dropped by her modeling agency for her bigotry and homophobic comments seen by fans around the world.
Jeremy has proven he can not handle his alcohol and that when he drinks his true feelings about women come out.  Also, last night Jeremy was seen on the live feeds childishly wiping his butt with Elissa's hat (Rachel is going to have a field day with this) to which he later confessed to her.  Jeremy was called to the diary room for 20 minutes but there has been no word on what, if any, punishment he may incurr.

Here are the statements that CBS AND Zephyr Talent HAD to make in regards to Aaryn's mouth and the house guests comments of others.

Tonight is the LIVE eviction show where David, Jessie or Elissa will be evicted.  I am hoping for David, he annoys me to NO end.  We will find out tonight at 5pm EST / 8pm PST on CBS.

**Please Note** After tonight the schedule will change for when Big Brother is on:
Sundays at 5pm EST / 8pm PST
Wednesdays at 5pm EST / 8pm PST
Thursdays at 6pm EST / 9pm PST - Live Eviction

For those of you who enjoy what else Wednesday's have to offer, here's the line-up:

All New Master Chef, 5-7pm EST / 8-10pm PST on FOX
All New American Baking Competition at 6pm EST / 9pm PST on CBS
All New Family Tools at 530pm EST / 830pm PST on ABC

Happy Wednesday My Friends!

xoxo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment