Monday, June 24, 2013

Mondays Just Got A Little More Devious...

Happy Monday My Friends!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and for those in Calgary and surrounding areas, I hope you are all safe and I am thinking of you all xo.



Tonight an encore presentation of Devious Maids, a new show on life time starts, and let me tell you I've seen the pilot and it good!!! A great summer drama.  With an all Latina cast, this show revolves around the lives of 5 maids, each working for different employers with their own wealth.  One of their own dies and now they want to find the killer all-the-while making a better life for themselves and their families.  Quoted as being the next Desperate Housewives you don't want to miss this show, tonight at 5pm EST/ 8pm PST on Life Time (channel 103 & 253).  Check this show out at it's regular scheduled time, every Sunday at 7-8pm on LifeTime (channel 103 and 253)

Follow this spicy drama up with an all New episode of Mistresses.  Last week ended with Savi discovering she is pregnant.  What is she going to do since she has slept with two men, one not being her husband... find out tonight at 7pm EST/ 10pm PST on ABC

The long awaited Stephen King novel comes to the small screen tonight with the premiere of Under the Dome on CBS.  This show tells a story of how the residents of a small American town cope with the sudden and mysterious appearance of a transparent dome around a section of the city.  A show I personally thought was a bad concept might actually prove me wrong.  Watch it tonight with me as I give this show the three episode try!  The mystery starts tonight at 7pm EST / 10pm PST on CBS

End your evening with some comedic relief with an all New episode of the Goodwin Games at 530pm EST/ 830pm PST on Fox

AND... Don't Forget, this Wednesday is the season premier offfff..... BIG BROTHER 15!!!!  With all new twists this is a season not to miss!! Starting at 5pm EST / 8pm PST on CBS!
@ohsolindsay will be live tweeting at 8pm, come follow me and see what witty things this girl can come up with!

Have a great evening my friends!

xoxo Lindsay



No comments:

Post a Comment