Friday, June 14, 2013

Man Of Steel

Happy Friday My Friends,

Today is the day that most people have been waiting for!  Man Of Steel opens in theaters!!! Yaaaaay!  And just in time for Father's Day!!!



In my opinion, they did a damn good job finding someone who looks just like Christopher Reeves (the original superman)! We first meet him in modern day, the member of a fishing boat's crew, sneaking off to save a bunch of oil rig workers from incineration - his super powers being cloaked from the world due to fears of being found out to be a super freak.  The hero eventually emerges as he has to save the world from General Zod's annihilation .  If you are a super man fan, this is a movie you don't want to miss!
Featuring an all star cast; Russel Crow (Jor-El), Diane Lane and Kevin Costner (Ma and Pa Kent), Amy Adams (Lois Lane)and Henry Cavill (Man of Steel/Clark Kent/Kal-El).
Now if you haven't bought tickets yet I recommend doing that now as I noticed on Wednesday night a lot of the time clots were already sold out!

If you don't get to see it this weekend but want to see something, I recommend Now You See Me!  It was fabulous, not what I expected and had me on the edge of my seat the whole time!

Have a great weekend and check back on Sunday for my Father's Day post!

xoxo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment